Tuesday, May 10, 2011


The assessment brief gave us a block of text to have on our poster. I took this text and re arranged it to try and put the most important information first. I also sorted it into blocks of text to make it more comprehend able:

General exhibition info
Opening night
Exhibition dates

Then within each block of text I sorted out the key points and tried to make them stand out. I really like the way magazines use a combination of CAPITALS, italics and normal text to try and create interest. I used a combination of the Birmingham font used in the title and a simple myriad pro to make the text easy to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment