Sunday, May 8, 2011

CUT/COPY/COLLAGE


FULL BLOOM
This theme comes with a very obvious image associated with it. This photo is one of my favourite flower photos. The way the colours compliment each other is so beautiful!


FOR FUN
When I was thinking about fun, I thought of something with novelty and excitement,something unusual. The play of light and dark in these two images is so much fun, I though they managed to capture the idea of fun. Also I just love glitter.



FOR THE BETTER
This was by far the most difficult to decide upon as there is nothing that obviously encapsulates this theme. I decided to go for images that showed things that people look towards for optmism.
(Just a thought: I am a little concerned about the lack of colour in this poster.)

Words - education - knowledge.


City - development - technology.


Religion - salvation - hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment