Sunday, March 21, 2010

Layers


I'm finally starting to learn how to use photo shop. Its a slow process and half the time I really have no idea what on earth I'm doing or how I made something happen. But still. It's a start!
This week we started to learn about layers. The top left picture is my final picture with all my layers. The top right is just an example of what not to do. You always have to arrange your layers so the thing that you want on top is on the top layer. It is kind of confusing working out what layer you are in when you are working. Mine isn't a fantastic example as most of the images don't actually overlap
The bottom two images have had the settings on different layers changed. I am really not sure how it ended up like this, there is no way I could do it again. Still, photoshop is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment